The Japanese Cocktail Mixing Glass is an excellent addition to any bar. It is well made and has a nice weight to it. The glass makes stirring cocktails easy and looks great too.
I highly recommend this glass for anyone who loves to mix cocktails. Thanks for reading!
Here are some of the best Japanese cocktail mixing glasses to buy:
Kotai Japanese Style Mixing Glass
This is a Japanese-style, classic cocktail mixing glass made from robust glass. With a heavy, strong base and a height that is just right to stop your drink from spilling as you mix it, this is the best choice for home bartenders and experts alike.
- A weighted base stops the glass from toppling over
- Simple-to-pour design
- Elegant looking glass design
- Slightly costly as matched to similar items
- It needs a separate strainer
Read Next – Crystal Mixing Glass
Final Touch Mixing Glass
This is a little cocktail mixing glass that comes with a linked strainer. It has mighty, thick walls and a wide mouth that permits you to stir your cocktail evenly. This strainer is best for minor parties or a romantic cocktail evening with a classic Japanese-inspired design and the best grip.
- Powerful glass
- It comes with a filter
- Elegant design
- Expensive for its capacity and size
- Tiny sizes mean less capacity
Hiware Mixing Glass
This is the affordable cocktail mixing glass on the market, but it is just as best as the others. It is powerful and perfect to look at. It also comes with a pretty neat bar spoon so that you can get started on that cocktail right away.
- Wide mouth and base for simple stirring
- Ultra-clear lead-free glass makes it simple to view your drink as you built i
- Breaker-like spout provides you a perfect pour
- It fits standard size strainers
- Thick walled-glass and robust base
- It comes with a bar spoon
- None at all
An absolute gem of a buy, whether you are a house bartender or an expert. You will love this glass for its elegant, sleek yet powerful finish.