USAGI Cobbler Shaker Wirecutter from cocktail Kingdom is the finest option for home bar startups.
Wirecutter Best Cocktail Shaker
All 3 parts of the cocktail shaker – which consist of the tumbler, lid within shaker strainer, and cap are sung and did not leak in our testing, yet they were not very tight that it was hard to break them apart.
The 28oz storage is the perfect size for making 2 drinks at once. We also like that there is little ergonomic hollow in the cap of your index finger, making it very easy to hold while cocktail shaking.
The USAGI shaker is heavier and more solidly built than most of the other cobbler cocktails shaker we reviewed, and its supreme design is handsome enough to show on a bar cart in your house.
The USAGI Cobbler Shaker has been in and out stock due to extreme demand in Wirecutter, so if it is unavailable and you need a cobber cocktail shaker stat, you might consider the copper-plated variant.
Just keep in mind that copper tarnishes simply, so this one will need more maintenance if you wish to keep it looking shiny, and the plating is normally a bit less durable than stainless steel.
- A cocktail shaker is simply to use for professionals and beginners
- A built-in strainer removes the need for a Hawthorne strainer
- Dishwasher safe
- Built-in strainer piece can something get hardly stuck after drinks are shaken
- Strainer might drip if cocktails are not poured rapidly enough
- Plated finishes need hand washing (gold and copper)
Best For professionals, enthusiasts, and Beginners.